WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting, business and legal advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Advisory and Legal services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO recruits an experienced associate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
We are looking for a practicing Legal professional with experience in Company Secretarial Services and Legal Matters. Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- Minimum of 2.1 Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a reputable University.
- Broad experience in Employment & Immigration law
- Ability to speak German, French or Italian is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in handling corporate practice with excellent knowledge of Corporate law, Employment & Immigration law and Secretarial practice.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Filing of Returns and the updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry;
- Provide Internal Legal guidance and counseling services;
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements;
- Identify legal implications of transactions;
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries;
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation;
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records;
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up;
- Provide legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law;
- Review briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected] indicating “Company Secretary” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2016.