Our client is a strategy, investment and policy consultancy firm with public and private sector clients. They are lookin for outstanding individuals who have a drive to achieve what most people dare not even dream about, individuals who believe in the company”s ethos of ” finding a way and where there is none, making a way”.
JOB TITLE: LEGAL EXECUTIVE
JOB CODE: AJ01-21
- To explain legal matters to the company and provide advice.
- To agree on a course of legal action with a company.
- To maintain correspondence with the company, their clients and with third parties on behalf of the company.
- To research and present legal information.
- To prepare legal documents.
- To draft contracts.
- To work with other professionals in tasks involving legal practices.
- To deal with legal matters of the organisation.
- To handle all matters relating with the coporate affairs commission
- Minimum 6 years post call to bar and post NYSC working experience in a legal firm. All 6 years must have been done in a law firm.
- The candidate should have done and passed the Legal Practice Course (LPC).
- The candidate must possess the following skills: Organisation skills, Communication skills, Discretion, Investigative skills, Negotiation skills, teamwork and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be registered with Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply