The SLA Accelerator* is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurs will receive exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities, pitch day in front of local and international investors and features in local and international media outlets.
She Leads Africa and VC4Africa will be hosting information sessions so that potential applicants can speak directly with the organizing team on how to submit a successful application, what the review committee will be looking for and what makes a high quality pitch deck.
- The winner of the Demo Day will receive a N2mn investment from She Leads Africa Fund.
Info session schedule:
– Monday April 11 at 10am at CcHub, Herbert Macaulay, Yaba, Lagos
– Tuesday April 12 at 5pm at Cre8, Agoro Odiyan, Victoria Island, Lagos
– Wednesday April 13 at 3pm at Oxfam, Ganges Street, Maitama, Abuja
– Thursday April 14 at 3pm at Enterprise Creative, George Enenmoh Close, Lekki, Lagos
– Monday April 18 at 10am via an online webinar
*The SLA Accelerator program is being run in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance and Guaranty Trust Bank.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage