Leading Edge Consulting – Our client, a leading Group in the Financial Services Sector, has retained our services to help identify a high performing and innovative individual to lead the Group towards its desired future of being the clear leader in the various subsectors it plays in, such as insurance, investment and properties, health management and microfinancing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Group Managing Director (Nigerian/ Expatriate)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- This position is accountable to the Board and will provide group-wide strategic leadership.
- He/ She will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group and effective and efficient implementation of the approved strategic plan as well as Stakeholders’ management including the Regulators.
- An excellent academic background from a recognized university. The possession of a Masters degree (such as MBA) is required. Possession of additional professional qualifications such as ACA, CII, CFA, are advantageous.
- Demonstrable helicopter view of things and evidence of ‘hands-on’ track record in core areas are required.
- The right candidate must be an excellent manager of human and material resources, who operates with ease in an ethical, professional and information technology driven environment.
- Minimum of 18 years post-graduation experience, of which 10 years must be in senior management roles, preferably in the financial services sector such as insurance, banking etc.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong business acumen and excellent understanding of sound financial management within a regulated environment.
This position attracts highly competitive remuneration packages and executive perquisites and conditions expected from a position of this nature.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional phone numbers) as well as evidence of your remuneration, to: [email protected] or[email protected]
Or by courier to:
The Director – MCS
Leading Edge Consulting (IRC Nigeria),
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor),
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Application Deadline 24th November, 2015