Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is a full service agriculture firm offering professional farm management, Dairy Operation, livestock operations management, agricultural consulting. We have a practical understanding across the whole range of farming disciplines.
Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
- Dedication of time and knowledge.
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle tough fast environment. Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.
- Minimum Second Class Lower degree or HND in any discipline
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Intelligent dont confuse with academic.
- Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle tough fast environment.
- Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Job Title: Quality Control Manger
- The Individual will be in charge of quality control lab. He will also be in charge of all approved certifications necessary for PET.
- Ensuring correct testing result on time.
- Ensuring proper history is maintained to identify quality problems in case of complaints.
- Management of Q.C. Lab
- Ensuring all approvals and Certifications required are taken.
- Coordinating with necessary authorities/agencies for the certifications.
- Coordinating the plant for the ISO certification.
- Discussing with customers to identify and sort out quality related issues
- Minimum Professional Qualification: MSc. Chemistry
- 10-12 years experience, with a minimum of 8 years experience in the PET industry
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
- Maintains electrical systems by providing electrical power and equipment; offering engineering support; managing staff.
- Accomplishes electrical maintenance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
- Wires work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Provides lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Complies with codes by adhering to requirements; advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for electrical material; reviewing and approving invoices;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates mechanical engineering job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Staffing, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Developing Budgets, Equipment Maintenance, Safety Management, Attention to Detail, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Facilities Management Systems.
Job Title: Assistant Agricultural Fieldman
- To work with the Manager Agricultural and Environmental Services in the implementation of Agricultural Service Board Programs and duties appointed by the company and assume the Managers responsibilities when the manager is absent for an extended period of time
- Facilitate the delivery of the Agricultural Services offered to the customers
- Direct and supervise the service board employees
- Plan and budget for programs
- Ensure the proper equipment is available and maintained
- Keep track of the loaned and rented units
- Control stocks of pesticides and sprayer repair parts
- Maintain a daily log of activities and accurate spray records
- Complete work orders on a timely Basis for invoicing
- Reports quarterly, annually and on special projects
- Coordinate these jobs between manpower, equipment, materials and time for everything offered
- On farm cattle weighing for herd records
- Sprayer calibrations and service / modification advise
- Shelterbelt trees (selection) receiving, distribution and planting
- Soil sampling – and fertility interpretation
- Seed plant emergency help
- Control weeds on public land
- Custom weed control on private land only if not in direct competition with locally offered services
- Identify weeds, pests, and diseases for the community
- Provide advice for suitable control of the above
- Maintain current information on modern farming techniques
- Order, maintain and use materials required for predator control under the authority of the Agricultural Pests Act
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or Diploma from an Agricultural College
- Two or more years experience in agriculture or the agricultural service industry
- A valid pesticide applicators license
- Excellent communications skills are required
- Being able to work with other agricultural groups is an advantage
- Competence in giving / taking directions and self motivation is a benefit
- Computer literacy and advanced writing skills are required.
Job Title: Operations Manager – Finance
- The Operations Manager (Finance) will play the strategic role of ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the organization runs smoothly.
- Provide direction and supervision for all the team leads including skill and competency development, so that each team member is continually growing into higher responsibility in the organization.
- Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
- Prepare, revise and submit reports,budgets and other documentation
- Negotiate SLA between Finance Operations and other groups/units within the business in accordance to the set business objectives
- Communicate information to the departments filtered for management
- Perform training and administering sessions
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
- Have prior experience in operational management from the financial sector
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation
- Have leadership and supervisory skills
- Have interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with teams
- Be able to coordinate with other departments
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Be cordial and professional
- Be innovative
- Have good judgement and decision making skills
- A University degree
- 2-5 years financial services operations experience
- Exposure to global best practices
- Prior experience, working in a semi-managerial capacity in a structured organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th February, 2017.