Primal Logistics Company founded in 2013, is a seasoned, established supply chain organization: managed by its owners with corporate policies and direction.
The Company’s 3 distinct divisions focus on consulting, outsourced contract services and technology.
Primal Logistics Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided.
- Giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth.
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Administer on-line purchasing systems.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- B.Sc/HND in Purchasing and Logistics, Business Administration or other related courses
- MBA is an added advantage
- Decision-making skill is needed
- Must have the ability to coordinate people and maximize resources
- Must possess human relations skill.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Negotiation skill is required
- Must have presentation skills
- Must have a good command of oral and written communication
Job Title: Audit Personnel
- Assist in development and execution of audit programs.
- Perform auditing for corporate operations, finances and compliances with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to business processes and controls.
- Maintain positive working relationships with management and audit teams.
- Perform assigned audit activities timely and effectively.
- Interview business units to obtain information required for auditing.
- Notify audit issues to Managers in a timely fashion.
- Prepare reports of audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Maintain all audit work papers and reports for reference purposes.
- To prepare clear, transparent work papers that have followed the standards outlined and have well-defined conclusions
- To make maximum use of the various information technology tools to complete the assigned work
- To conduct a detailed research on audit issues and analyze the results of audit work
- To train the new members on the auditing procedures and provide them a detailed insight into the rules and regulations to be followed
- To detect and prevent fraud.
Essential Skills /Experience
- 2 years working experience as an auditor in any reputable firm
- Good interpersonal communication skills are a must to communicate with the client as well as with the colleagues in the organization
- Should be able to work in a team and should be able to lead the team in case a senior person is absent
- Should be proficient in handling computers and be well-versed with the usage of accounting software and spreadsheet programs
- Should have an ability to multi task and complete the assignments within the given time constraints
- A thorough professional co-operative attitude combined with a quality of dependability and reliability
- An eye for detail with excellent time management and organizational skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited university is the minimum requirement. An advanced qualification will definitely prove to be an advantage.
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc as required.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
Skills Required /Qualifications
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- ICAN or M.Sc is an added advantage
- 2-3years relevant experience.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and database management.
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
- Write or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
- Identify opportunities for inventory reductions.
- Monitor industry standards, trends, or practices to identify developments in logistics planning or execution.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases.
- Develop or maintain payment systems to ensure accuracy of vendor payments
- Determine packaging requirements.
- Contact potential vendors to determine material availability.
- Contact carriers for rates or schedules.
- Track product flow from origin to final delivery.
- Review procedures, such as distribution or inventory management, to ensure maximum efficiency or minimum cost.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Manage systems to ensure that pricing structures adequately reflect logistics costing.
- Monitor inventory transactions at warehouse facilities to assess receiving, storage, shipping, or inventory integrity.
- Develop or maintain models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting.
- Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field of study.
- 2-3 years cognate working experience.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Writing skills.
- Monitoring and decision making skills.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and CHP formalities and documentation.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers.
- Participate in various workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Ensures proper registration and licensing of company vehicles.
- Ensures proper use of fleet management software to automate the collection and recording of data that enables them to monitor vehicle performance and costs.
- B.Sc/HND in a related discipline
- 2-4 years relevant fleet management/ operations experience with demonstrated and proven track record within the operational fleet environment.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and customers in a professional and Business manner.
- Experience with logistics information systems.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as within a team and develop logical recommendations from data analysis.
- Must possess organizational and monitoring skills.
- Business Focused and skilled in recognizing expense savings opportunities
- Technical knowledge of the automotive industry is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letters to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 18th March, 2016.