Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer/Programmer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling several sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- BS in computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5years relevant experience.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- A Human Resources Officer (HRO) is a vital part of any organisation, commercial or non-commercial, private or public sector, large or small.
- HR personnel, typically designated as officers or executives at first-level management, are tasked with all responsibilities connected with employee and resource management.
- Job responsibilities cover a wide range of areas. In human resources, you will be involved in employee recruitment, training and development, the enforcement of disciplinary procedures and conflict resolution, while ensuring that the company continues to meet its business and organisational objectives.
Qualification & Requirements
- The minimum academic requirement is a 2:1 degree in any discipline. Graduates with HR-related modules (such as psychology, personnel management, human resources development or management) are preferred.
- 2- 5 years relevant experience.
- Certificate from The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Nigeria, will be an added advantage.
- Candidates need to demonstrate excellent people management and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to deal with different types of people at various levels – from a factory worker to the CEO.
- Human Resources Officers need to be friendly, empathetic and open-minded, with high standards of personal and professional integrity, fairness and an unbiased approach.
Job Title: HR and Admin Manager
The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function of the firm.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation;
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
- Conducts recruitment for all personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Oversees the administrative function of the company.
- This position reports to the Managing Director and manages the Administrative Officer.
- This position manages all employees of the HR and Admin department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- M.Sc will be added advantage.
- Certified Member of CIPM, CIPD or SHRM.
- 5 years HR experience.
- Experience within the Management Consultancy space will be added advantage.
- Candidate should be a Female by gender.
Job Title: Marketing Officer – Education Sector
- We are looking for Marketing Executive for our Educational products and services.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Building academic alliances with, Secondary schools, colleges and academy partners.
- Managing sales and marketing operations, developing business through local educational institutes, colleges, schools, bookshops, coaching classes, educational trusts etc.
- Ensuring local level direct marketing activities implementation
- Monitoring operations & fees collection
- Inventory control
- Coordinate and handle technical queries.
- Participate and carry out seminars, workshops and other activities.
- Generating and ensuring footfalls and converting leads.
- Imparting education product training to the team from time to time.
Qualification and requirements
- Experience of 2 years preferably in Education Sales or Marketing.
- Graduate, preferably management or commerce background
- A candidate well aware of Lagos and its environs.
- Knowledge of educational sector
- Good communication and writing skills
- Self Motivated, Honest, Trustworthy & has disciplined work culture.
Job Title: IT Intern
Provide IT support to office operations, including some or all of the following tasks:
- IT troubleshooting and answering IT questions.
- Uploading documentation to server based and web platforms.
- Back end web support.
- Data entry and server based storage documentation maintenance
- Answering phones on a limited bases
- Most work may be completed remotely.
- SSCE or OND certificate(s) with good results.
- Good command of the English Language
- Good writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate and very fast in typing
- Proficient in the use of Corel draw and photoshop
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th March, 2016.