Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the job positions in Nigeria below:
Job Title: Manager, Direct & Indirect Tax
- The successful candidate will ensure prompt payment of correct PAYE, withholding taxes and value added tax to the relevant tax authorities and ensure correct PAYE tax returns are filed with tax authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Direct & Indirect Taxes Documentation & Reporting:
- Preparation of VAT report
- Review of PAYE and withholding taxes
- Timely payment of WHT, VAT and PAYE taxes
- Consolidation of PAYE YTD
- Compilation of employee tax forms for issuance of tax clearance certificates and tax deduction cards
- Reconciliation of all WHT, VAT and PAYE related accounts
- Ensure 30d ays closure TAT for all direct and indirect tax issues
External Partner Management Process:
- Review documentations for audit of all relevant tax authorities and coordination of audit exercises (36 states and FCT)
- Respond to tax audit queries and resolve the issues
- Attend tax reconciliation meeting with state internal revenue service and ensure prompt closure of outstanding audit
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Graduate Degree/Diploma: B.Sc./H.N.D Accounting and ACA
- 8 years of tax practice experience and appreciable knowledge of the Nigeria tax laws and regulations
- Achieving results & delighting the customers
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position