Lagos State Government Scholarship – Caleb University a Private Christian University committed to training future leaders imbued with ability and integrity, in collaboration with Lagos State Scholarship Board, will offer scholarship to successful candidates in our degree programmes on full-time basis.
College of Environmental Sciences and Management (COLENSMA)
- B. Sc. Architecture
College of Pure and Applied Sciences (COPAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
College of Social and Management Sciences (COSOMAS)
- B.Sc. Business Administration Options in:
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- A minimum of 5 credits obtained in two sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE/O’L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
- Successful Candidates will be screened for proof of indigeneship and certified by Lagos State Scholarship Board at the premises of Caleb Group of Schools, Kayode Odusola Crescent off C.M.D Road, Magodo.
- The final list of successful Candidates will be released by Caleb University.
- Applicants must score minimum of 180 and above in the UTME.
- Applicants will sit for an examination at Caleb Group of Schools Exam Hall, Kayode Odusola Crescent off C.M.D Road, Megodo.
How to Apply
Scholarship application forms at a non-refundable fee of N2,000 payable into “Caleb University with Sterling Bank Account No. 0020022195”. Bank Teller will be taken to:
Caleb Group of Schools,
CMD Road Magodo.
Lagos State Scholarship Board,
254, Ipaja Road,
Agege – Lagos State. (for collection of forms)
Note: Completed application forms should be submitted at the place of purchase or at the University permanent campus in Imota.
For further enquiries: