Lagos Business School delivers executive programmes aimed at systematically improving the practice of management in Nigeria.
In 2007, LBS consolidated its status as Nigeria’s premier business school by ranking for the first time among the top 50 business schools in the world, in the area of open enrolment programmes, by the Financial Times of London. LBS is still the only Nigerian business school to be included in this prestigious world ranking.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Purpose of Position: To produce appropriate high quality communication materials that adequately conveys information to our target audience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Design and produce seminar brochures, posters and flyers from content provided by the Marketing department.
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department.
- Serve as quality controller for all branded items
- Assist the communications manager in monitoring and archiving LBS media hits.
- Design newspaper advertisements as requested by various departments.
- Design and produce other flyers, posters, complimentary cards, invitation cards, and so on as requested.
- Liaise with printers, photographers and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Producing error-free publications.
- Completing assignments on schedule.
- Timeliness in preparing payments to printers and other vendors
- Must be familiar with computer graphics and design software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop and Adobe.
- Should be able to plan and organize assignments.
- Should have a keen eye for detail to assess photographs and graphics, as well as proofread and produce accurate work.
- Must be creative and able to communicate ideas visually.
- Must have good understanding of English language including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
HND or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design; or a combination of any other degree and certificate courses in graphic design.
Advanced Certificate in Corel Draw and Desk top publishing will be an added advantage.
At least 2 years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants.