LAGBUS Asset Management Limited hereby request for applications for the following vacancy:
Job Position: Manager, Facilities Management
(Ref: LBHR-FCM001) – a service-oriented Manager with proactive approach to achieve results.
- A Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering Sciences or related Management Courses.
- 8 (Eight) years’ previous experience in relevant field, inclusive of 3 (Three) years experience in supervisory role, within a structured organisation
- Understanding of Project Management
- Adept use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- A relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
Skills and Competences required
- Proven Interpersonal and Customer Service-Oriented skills
- Well developed Reporting and Administrative Writing skills
- Strong information gathering, information monitoring and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask on competing priorities, and meet deadlines and targets.
- Proven personal integrity
- Proactive approach to achieve results
- Exhibits a helpful behaviour beyond job requirements
- Proven Time Management and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in a complex environment for monitoring service performance levels.
- Diplomatic, discreet, flexible and dependable
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and with keen attention to detail
How to Apply
The CVs of interested candidates should be sent to [email protected]
Applications Closing date
22nd of July 2015.
Note: Please indicate the reference number of this advertisement on your application CV. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.