WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lab Supervisor
- Supporting the field day-to day engineering and operational activities whilst adhering to international codes and standards and HSE requirements
- Visit the platforms time to time for following and assure proper lab sampling, analysis and procedures
- Perform Lab Analysis using mobile testing kit tools such as (Spectrometer, Colorimeter, TDS meter, PH, etc.).
- Prepare testing equipment for work.
- Ensure that test equipment is in good repair and regular calibration tests are run; inform management of any malfunctions (in case equipment cannot be repaired), follow up on the detected defects so that they are dealt with as soon as possible.
- Notify Company Management of any emergency situations.
- Finalize results of physicochemical analyses of oil /water gas and chemical products by preparing reports in compliance with existing instructions.
- Report findings in accordance with American Society for Testing and Materials testing methods
- Master new testing methods; control performance of calibration tests and equipment calibration.
- Exercise control after proper operation of equipment, strict compliance with test procedures, and look after accuracy of entries in logbooks and registration books.
- Evaluate test results with specification requirements and makes recommendations regarding product analysis.
- Prepare all required calibrating, volumetric and tracer solutions, and solvents for titration.
- Physicochemical tests of Oil/Water/Gas and chemical products are reliable and performed in good time.
- Able to evaluate testing results with specification requirements.
- Carry out calculations, draw graphs, prepare calibrating dependences, and formalize test results on compliance with existing instructions.
- Notify Laboratory Lead in case of any emergency situations.
- Frequent report in regards to reagents, test equipments and glassware in good time so as to avoid any downtime due to lack of same.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply