La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network.
Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financialinstitutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group. The Advans group has 2.600 employees throughout the world, and almost 320.000 clients.
Job Title: Junior Network and System Support Officer
The Junior Network & System Support Officer installs and manages the hardware and software equipment of the institution and ensures its growth and maintenance. He assists users in setting up their IT environment for operation and must be willing to live in Ogbomosho.
Essential Knowledge and Skill
- Knowledge of Power management (Inverter and other electrical equipments) Compulsory;
- Knowledge of Radio and Radio connectivity (HF/VHF radio, satellite communication) Compulsory
- General knowledge of Systems & Networks architecture.
- IP Network – Cisco CCNA added advantage Operating Systems (Windows and Linux OS) ;
- Integrate the technology advancement for assistance and Computer equipment management tools.
- Open Source Tools is an asset (Open Office Suite, Monitoring) Know standards and recommendations in terms of quality and security Identify the action level and rank the priorities
- Manage relations with users
3 years of experience in Systems and Network supports.
HND/BSC in relevant discipline + 3 Years in IT Hardware and Network Technician
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply