La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network. Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financial institutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group.
La Fayette Microfinance Bank recently received the Approval-in-Principle from the Central Bank of Nigeria to carry out microfinance services in Oyo State.
La Fayette Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Good communication skills
- Physical fitness (male candidates preferably)
- Ability to multi task
- Minimum of Two years experience as a logistics officer and minimum of OND qualification.
- Ability to drive (Bus, mini truck)
- Computer literacy and ability to use excel for reporting
- Good stock keeping skills (monthly, weekly inventory report)
- Ability to manage seized assets facility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted and qualified applicants will be contacted for test and interview.
Application Deadline 17th June, 2016.