Kuro Communications Limited, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR/social Media Executive
- Define e-commerce strategy /business strategy including content, delivery, site analytics and other target market.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Communicating with target audiences and managing Customer relationships;
- Manage daily e-commerce/business activities and staff,including inventory management and promotions.
- Ensure appropriate revenue tracking procedure and processes for other digital outlets including emails and social media.
- Monitor developing ecommerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommend new web-portal initiatives for the company.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos
- Own and monitor ecommerce/business website dash boards.
- Manage social media advertising and offline media campaigns.
- Liaising and Networking with a range of Stakeholders including Customers, Colleagues, Suppliers and Partner Organizations.
- Research ,evaluate and direct feature selection and web presentation of product and marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or any related courses.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience in social media management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] and Subject of email should clearly state: “PR/Social Media Executive”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th January, 2017.