KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
Interesting Career Opportunities within the Department of Professional Practice (DPP) at KPMG Professional Services, Lagos; Are you looking for a career in a challenging, dynamic environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a passionate, forward-thinking team? Can you proffer plausible and well-researched options/solutions to challenging issues on IFRS and other accounting related business issues?
We are looking for young, vibrant and forward thinking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit DPP Trainee
Auto req ID: 101902BR
The KPMG DPP is a unit within KPMG set up to:
- Enhance the quality of KPMG West Africa’s audit and assurance practice and provide guidance to our professionals to achieve efficiency in the delivery of our service offering through a dynamic process of pursuance and monitoring of best quality practices, excellence in training and strategic liaison with key regulators.
- We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
- We are seeking bright minds that are ready to learn, perform and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of outstanding professionals of diverse backgrounds, probing minds and varied experience.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) Degree at undergraduate level
- Have completed professional accountancy certification – ICAN/ACCA conversion to ICAN
- Must be below 26 years old
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.