KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
KPMG is looking for young, vibrant and forward thinking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Applications Developer
Auto req ID: 115858BR
Function: Infrastructure – Information Technology
Service Line: IT
Qualifications and Skills
- A B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline with a minimum of second class (Lower Division).
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant Application Development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted