KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Our winning mind-set! We are a
team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience
and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working
as a team. Our winning culture is based
on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping
each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016
Auto Req ID: 100702BR
- Must be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
How To Apply : please Click here to apply
Warnig! : Please do not apply if you have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.