KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016
Auto Req ID: 100702BR
Function: Non Function Specific
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Be innovative and creative
- Must be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please do not apply if you have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2016.