Konga is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Customer Insight Analyst
Ref No: 151016-1
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting Line: Manager, Customer Value Management
- Responsible for analysis, profiling, and modelling activity in the areas of propensity and segmentation to increase understanding of the customer behavior pattern and providing actionable insights in developing strategies that will increase the customer lifetime value.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze micro profiles of all market segments, design models using customer profile attributes, and develop multiple scenarios to illustrate behavior patterns in creating targeting and positioning campaign strategies.
- Analysis and data interpretation in support of direct marketing strategy development, program implementation and evaluation/back-end analysis.
- Summarizing analytic findings and integrating with non-traditional data sources (research findings, media surveys, customer behaviors, etc.), when appropriate to enhance campaign development initiatives.
- Conduct analysis and present findings leading to improved customer identification, attraction and retention techniques and methodologies.
- Monitor and analyze performance of online and offline channels.
- Conducts analyses with a focus on experimental design, assessment, execution, measurement of current programs, evaluation of proposed programs, behavioral analysis, data mining, customer segmentation, predictive modeling, performance management, and other relevant statistical analyses.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager, Customer Value Management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques, such as data mining and statistical techniques such as linear and logistical regression, CHAID and clustering.
- Excellent in the use of advanced formulas and functions on Microsoft Excel.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Advanced data mining and analytical skills such as SAS and SQL.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques.
Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc/B.Sc in Computer Science/Economics/Business Administration
- 4-5 years related work experience, strongly desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2015.