The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen/Production Supervisor
- The kitchen supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a small army of kitchen staff and overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Managing and co-ordination of kitchen staff and activities
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- Making sure the kitchen is safe and in hygienic conditions at all times
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses
- Must have a commercial cooking experience preferably for a restaurant or hotel, a vocational training in catering will be an added advantage although not compulsory.
- Basic literacy skills
- Creative and customer oriented.
- Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.