Kings Emperio Global Resources (KEGR) is a Manufacturing company of Consumer Goods located in Ikeja, Lagos State. We provide complete Import/Export brokerage services including purchase contracts, shipping, warehousing, and delivery scheduling. Established in 2009, KEGR plays a vital role in the international trade sector in Nigeria by creating a business platform for global marketing through import and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Marketer
- If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We are a consumer goods producing company in Ikeja, Lagos looking for a zealous and competitive field marketing graduate to market, sell, develop sales strategies and attract new customers.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by building customer portfolio, managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
“Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Exceed individual and company sales targets
- Undertake daily field sales to ensure that products reach end-users in timely manner and in perfect condition
- Build new customer base daily, communicate directly with customers and encourage trusting relationships
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and attend them to facilitate their success
- Delivering and collecting goods
- You will sell, restock and merchandise. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- B.Sc in Marketing or equivalent
- Proven experience in Marketing and Sales
- Experience working with a consumer goods company will be an advantage
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, helpful, Self-confident and driven
- Must have a valid driving license
- Good knowledge of Lagos market and mappings out routes
- Computer use competency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2017.