KHS as one of the leading international suppliers of filling and packaging systems for the beverage industry, we are oriented towards clear-cut values: Quality, customer orientation and innovative strength. These are our strong points. And that applies to all KHS sites worldwide.
Job Title: Graduate Sales Representatives
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to strengthen our team in Lagos for an international assignment. This position is of especial interest to those who wish to gain experience in an international working environment.
As a sales leader, you will establish and manage relationships with potential and existing customers, and develop strategies and objectives to increase the sales of KHS systems. At present KHS operates its own facilities in Lagos with organizational links to our Middle East/Africa market zone.
CHIEF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via contact meetings, telephones calls and Email.
- Will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Visit potential Customers to prospect for new business opportunities
- Facilitate resolution to issues that may hold up final payment of orders
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance associated with meeting his/her targets and develop and facilitate resolution
- Conduct market research of his/her area to identify strengths and weaknesses of KHS products and services relative to market requirements and competition
- Is aware of competitors’ offerings and activities in his or her accounts and is aware of all equipment purchased regardless of whether or not it is KHS equipment
- Ensure all opportunities are reported in the KHS order management tool and update these opportunities as needed
- Prepare professional reports, presentations and cost models to present his/her customers
- Review customer needs and develop opportunities and solutions ultimately resulting in a proposal to close the order. This will require facilitating order management with the sales support team
- Coordinate the entire sales process for assigned customer.
- Achieve or exceed the sales plan by maintaining existing business and developing incremental business in existing customers.
- Prospect and develop relationships with new customers. Coordinate on-going customer relationships with a particular focus on up selling and cross selling.
- Travel as needed for required meetings and customer visits
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with Stake holders
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and also discuss special sales discounts (where and when necessary)
- Liaise with suppliers in order to check on the progress of existing orders (stock Holding)
- Review own sales performance with the aim of meeting and exceeding the sales targets.
- Gain a clear understanding of Customers and their requirements.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide Customers with quotations.
- Any other ad hoc duty assigned by the reporting Line Management, Sales / Marketing Manager
- 5+ years of related sales experience
- Degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience
- A comprehensive understanding of the KHS business and corporate philosophy
- Very strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent negotiating and selling abilities
- Committed to delivering results
- Ability to think and execute strategically
- Promote KHS products based on their customer needs
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills, inspires others to outperform and has the ability to influence others that are not within his/her direct report
- Displays maturity – gives credit for success and own failures
- Passion for continuous improvements and driving change as needed
- Strong understanding of local culture
- Travel is essential with understanding and open-mindedness to different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of customer business model
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of KHS line technology and market requirements.
- Good spoken and written English, French or German Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply