Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria.
We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations.
At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Maintaining existing client relationships and ensuring that there are continued business transactions from the clients
- Initiate and develop client relationships to drive customer satisfaction
- Drive sales for all of ConSol’s products and services
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries regarding ConSol’s services and provide a first response to such enquiries ensuring follow up to possible closure
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development for clients
- Managing communication channels for product distribution to clients
- Ensuring effective, brand marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies
- Represent the organization in all presentations, meetings, fairs, conferences and such like
- Be responsible for training (as Trainer), coaching, mentoring and human capacity development of staff and external training delegates
- Identify new and strategic business opportunities in alignment with the vision of the organization
- Develop innovative proposals and presentations that clearly demonstrate the unique value of ConSol’s solutions
- Analyze potential partner relationships for ConSol’s product lines
- Responsible for end to end sales; from initial contact and understanding of client needs to delivery and closure
- Maintain the CRM database of the organization, utilizing it as a tool to enhance customer satisfaction and profitability
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- MBA is an added advantage
- Membership of recognized Sales and/or Marketing Professional Organisations
- Relevant Contact centre operations certification
Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should, Click here to Apply