Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) was set up to provide logistics support for both local and foreign companies in Nigeria. We have been offering such services for over 10 years with a growing clientele base. We have grown from a logistics support company to complete oil service Support Company providing manpower development & training, immigration consulting, travel management as well as providing guesthouse and transit accommodation for the oil & gas industry.
Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained
- Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure the set sales targets for each business unit are met.
- Liaising with various units to ensure clients’ complaints are resolved speedily
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations.
- Responsible for Marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Management of all Client relationships and work in partnership with the Management in maintaining client relationships
- Recommend bid on business opportunities; Participate, implement and maintain data base.
- Ensuring effective, efficient and robust business processes on all tenders/ contract negotiations in line with Corporate Operating Procedures.
- Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for closure within a set timeframe.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly report.
Qualifications & Competences Required
- Candidate should have a Minimum of B.Sc in any field, higher qualification is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the various branches
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Candidate should have a Minimum of (3-5) years’ experience in a marketing role. experience in the Oil & gas/ Maritime industry will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.