Juan Industries Chemicals is proud to be the leading supplier of Laboratory Chemicals & Reagents, Laboratory Glassware, Laboratory Consumables, Microbiological Products, Diagnostic Products, Laboratory Instrumentation, Medical Equipment, Milk Testing Products, School Lab Products, Industrial Chemicals, and Lab design service throughout Nigeria. Our products are sourced from leading manufactures from around the world. We provide cost effective, qualitative products at all times.
Juan Industries is currently seeking for highly motivated and qualified candidate with strong background and work experience, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing /Sales Executive
Typical work Activities
Our Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks can involve:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, Television and Online Media.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Organizing photo shoots;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
Skills and Qualifications
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM) Diploma
- Any other relevant certification or qualification in relation to Marketing is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2015.