Saro AgroSciences (Large Farmers’ Solution), a leading company in agricultural solutions in Nigeria is offering greenhouse technology for the production of high value vegetables (tomatoes, pepper, cucumber etc.) to her customers and has recognized the need to provide trained greenhouse agronomists to her customers’ farms as supervisors to ensure proper management of the crops.
To this end, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Contract Farm Support Agronomist
- Degree (B.Agric/ B.Sc or HND) in any of Agronomy, Agric Economics, Agric. Extension and Soil Science.
- Ready and willing to live and work in farms.
- Previous experience in vegetable production is an advantage but not essential.
- Must be of high integrity and diligent.
- Completion of NYSC Scheme
- Age: 24 – 30 years.
- Must have passion for growing crops.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th April, 2016.