Lodestone is recognized for our thought leadership in sales performance improvement, specifically in the areas of sales and coaching. We believe that tailoring the solution to your business is how impactful results are achieved.
We’ve also learnt that putting users at the heart of what we do is how positive experiences that reach out and engage with customers are created.
Lodestone recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th February, 2017.