Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States.
The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager Enterprise Solutions, Oracle Communications
Oracle has an outstanding track record for delivering business value in the communications industry. Oracle offers integrated hardware & software solutions that deliver end-to-end support for the key business processes for Enterprise companies from service creation, offer management, and order orchestration, through provisioning and service delivery, to charging, billing and reporting. The Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) has one of the most comprehensive footprints in the industry the recent acquisitions ensure that we are best placed to help enterprise customers deliver on their current & future communications strategies.
The Oracle Communications Applications portfolio consists of the following products:
- Billing & Revenue Management
- Service Fulfilment Suite
- Order & Service Management
- Inventory Management
- Service Activation
- Configuration Management
- Network Intelligence & Network Integrity
- Network Analytics
- Unified Communications
The merger of enterprise IT solutions and enterprise communications is opening up many new opportunities for the CGBU and we are in the process of recruiting to take advantage of this market shift. This sales role will be to develop new business in the Enterprise market across EMEA.
Scope of the role:
In this sales role, you will be the sales lead address the enterprise communications market for Oracle Communications and work in close cooperation with your colleagues from other Oracle lines of business. You will be working with Oracle’s large enterprise customers across EMEA. This is a sales role and requires a large degree of passion, customer intimacy and sales focus.
- Selling Oracle Communications Applications solutions to large enterprise customers across EMEA.
- Responsible and accountable for achieving allocated quarterly and annual sales quotas for license software and first year maintenance.
- Expand awareness of Oracle Communications’ products in EMEA, building a sustainable and pipeline of opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with Oracle CGBU account teams and other Oracle lines of business to identify opportunities in the Oracle installed base and/or net new accounts.
- Lead the development, presentation and sale of opportunity specific value propositions with your team.
- Manage key sales negotiations, customer pricing and contractual agreements within the team.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Successful track record of selling (direct and indirect) solutions including software applications products into the enterprise market, ideally including billing/rating & or Unified Communications solutions.
- Strong demonstrable sales acumen and ability to participate and influence cross-lines of business opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience in selling to key influencers, stakeholders, committees and decision makers.
- Consistently achieved or exceeded sales quota objectives.
- International sales and sales management experience preferred.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong business and technical acumen with a good understanding of the market drivers and company strategies.
- Strong collaboration and networking skills.
- Good English communications skills (written & spoken).
- Established trusted relationships at various levels within large enterprise organisations.
- Passion and enthusiasm.
- Sales skills.
- Working within a matrix organisation.
- Proven ability to meet sales objectives.
- Bid shaping and business case justification skills.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company’s strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies’ methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company’s sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply