Job Title: Junior Relationship Manager (SME / Business Banking / Business Development / Investment / Credit Analyst)
Locations: Port Harcourt and Delta
- The key purpose is to create a sustainable impact through serving entrepreneurs in the SME sector with risk capital and business support.
- Helping them realise their full business potential and achieve long- term success.
- The investment manager delivers tangible value to the SME clients and by doing so, achieves financial and impact returns on his / her transactions.
Note: The successful candidate will have a good track record or expert experience analysing credit / financial statements and bringing on board new business.
- Identify, develop and maintain deal referral networks
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of such networks
- Analyse and thoroughly verify and cross reference key assumptions underpinning the business plan
- Collect and record impact data and ensure data integrity, in line with the impact data strategy and policy
- Track performance of portfolio companies against the business financial plan. Identify any negative trends and deviations from the client’s operational and financial plan
- Keep abreast of all government legislations and regulatory requirements which may affect the operations of the portfolio companies
- Support the client in developing and implementing a robust business plan, financial plan and risk assessment and mitigation plan
- Conduct full credit appraisal process
- Build the financial model and conduct a proper risk assessment
- Structure viable transactions in line with the investment and pricing policy and product parameters.
- Draft high quality, focused and concise screening and finance reports that allow for efficient decision making within agreed time frames
- Restructure transactions that are viable and hand over those that are no longer viable
- Manage collateral and insurance policies
Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive experience bringing on board new business / clients / funds
- Previous experience in a credit analyst position
- Excellent financial and analytical skills i.e. credit analysis, financial statements etc. This will be tested
- Written and spoken fluency in English essential
- Must currently reside in Port Harcourt
- Must have experience conducting a full credit appraisal process – extensive credit knowledge required.
- No less than 1/2 years Investment or finance experience in SME investment and demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs
- Advanced degree required
- MBA is preferred, as well as CFA or ACCA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply