FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start, grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income, nutrition, employment and well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Research Assistant
Location: Owerri, Nigeria
Job type: Temporary Employment
About the Job
- FINCA Nigeria Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting a highly-motivated and detail-oriented Field Research Assistant (FRA).
- S/he is to assist in data collection by conducting one-on-one interviews with select respondents, In-depth and Key-informant interviews with identified respondents and work as support staff during focus group discussion (FGD) in Owerri Municipal, Owerri West and Owerri North.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant MUST be fluent in Igbo Language
- Applicant MUST be resident in Owerri.
- Applicant must be at least a college graduate, with a rudimentary knowledge of field data collection and the use of smartphone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The FRA is to complete assigned numbers of one-on-one interviews, support with in-depth, key-informant interviews and focus group discussions, submit a detailed field report to the supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th April, 2016.