Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Sales Manager Oracle University
Job ID: 16000CE9
- Oracle University (OU) provides comprehensive education solutions for customers, partners, employees, graduates and students designed to support the adoption and optimal utilization of Oracle technologies using a variety of training formats including classroom training, live virtual classes and self study as Training on Demand as single titles as well as a subscription also including Streams.
- We also offer User Adoption Services. As one of the largest IT training organizations in the world, we run more than 600 hundreds classes per week based on a portfolio of over 1300 course titles. More than 200,000 students are trained each year globally. We support 27 languages and have certified 2+ million people through the Oracle Certification program.
- Today, OU Digital library includes 20 learning subscriptions, over 30,000 videos and is constantly growing.
- Manage Oracle University’s (OU) sales relationships with all training partners in Africa.
- Grow the OU business in the Africa region through leveraging Oracle University partners and optimizing their contribution
- Develop new partners – identify prospective partners and induct them into the business, ensuring both optimal sales and delivery coverage
- Work with the Oracle’s Alliance & Channels team to ensure alignment with other Oracle partners
- Be part of an Internal/External Sales team, working with both partners and Oracle Sales reps to maximize country sales
- Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts to Manager
- Drive partners to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Reports to the Oracle University Leader for Africa
- Drive sales growth on selected named accounts through partners. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an education value proposition.
- Develop and implement a Go to Market strategy on Cloud learning subscription for the OU resellers
- Manage all partner escalations to satisfactory conclusion
- Work with partners to develop, implement and execute both business and marketing plans
- Setup and Report monthly on partner performance
- 5 plus years experience in services, IT or IT Training sales
- Multi year experience in account and or channel management
- Strong communication and persuasive English language skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Professional planning skills, proven execution track record
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
- Knowledge of the IT training market in the Africa
- Proven business acumen. In a multinational IT company
- Ability to work in virtual teams with other Oracle function like Alliance & Channel and various Sales organizations
What We Offer
- Constant and ongoing training
- Full range of employment benefits
- Be part of a dynamic team
- As part of Oracle’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply