Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Ref No: NMSL/2017/J0007
Contract Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- SSCE, WAEC, WASC OR NECO.
- 2 – 6 years experience in similar position.
- Must be conversant with Lagos roads and must reside in Ikorodu
- Employee must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the Federal Service Road Commission and Lagos State
- Exhibit experience in the operation of vehicles; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment.
- Show knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
- Must be 24 years of age or older, with a clean driving record,
- Must take and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2017.