Michael Stevens Consulting, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD
- Reports directly to the Managing Director. The EA must be comfortable owning two distinct areas of responsibility: finance and project management.
- This position serves as the primary point of contact for all internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the MD’s office.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations, ability to work on projects, and must be able handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Providing complete support to MD and completing projects
- Maintaining databases, filing systems, handle phone calls, expense claims and manage diaries
- Co-ordinating and arranging meetings and all the other related work
- Management of meeting schedules, travel arrangements, email, and other administrative support for senior management.
- Schedule appointment and meetings for supporting staff
- Screens and routes incoming calls and messages when necessary
- Keeping record of necessary documents & agreements as required
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- HND or BS/BA degree desirable, MBA would be an advantage
- Experience in Finance, Project Management and Strategic Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability and confidence to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with a wide range of individuals at all levels in the company and within the community
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and analyzing problems, utilizing good judgment and decision making skills in difficult situations
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills; proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software-specifically in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; strong work ethic; self-motivated; ability to work independently
- 6 – 10 years experience supporting C-level executives, preferably in a fast-paced, environment.
- Ability to manage competing demands in a high pressure, fast paced, ever-changing environment with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Ability and flexibility to establish and handle multiple and changing work priorities, meet deadlines, and anticipate future responsibilities
- Able to handle highly confidential, sensitive materials and situations; ability to handle sensitive or difficult employee relations issues
- Operate as a thought-partner on a variety of strategic and operational initiatives, internal and external deliverables, and special projects
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- To ensure project are on time and within budgets
- Ability to take complex information and summarize for a broad audience of senior management, functional heads, professionals, and external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen: understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
- Proven ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization
- Manage complex deadlines – Ability to work collaboratively, independently and quickly for meeting deadlines on multiple projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st March, 2016.