May Brands was set up in 2005, with a view of marketing and distributing top fashion brands in Nigeria and eventually West Africa. In 2009 we opened a multi brand store at Palms Shopping Centre, Lekki, Lagos to showcase Fossil watches, jewellery, bags, wallets and sunglasses as well as Diesel, DKNY & Emporio Armani.
In 2010 we Introduced Fossil and DKNY brands at Spar, Lekki, Lagos. In 2011 we opened another multibrand store at Ikeja City Mall, Lagos. In addition we added MICHEAL Kors and Adidas brands to the portfolio.
Job Title: Sales-Associates-Lagos-and-Calabar
Your Job is to deal with customers, sell goods and handle payments.
Business Manager, Assistant Business Manager
- Keep front and back office clean at all times
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not limited to product information, information on special discounts, new products, company services etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Offer advice to customers on products in line with customer needs
- Deal with customers complaints and ensure complete resolution on every complaint
- Monitor stock in display cabinets and replenish products as required
- Constantly clean display cabinets and ensure spotless at all times
- Merchandise products in an appealing manner in line with brand Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Process payments and customer receipts
- Manage assigned stock on the shop floor and ensure accountability
- Clean and ensure store is kept clean throughout the day
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Training on Customer Service, Financial management will be an advantage
- Retail training will be an advantage
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% on VM adherence at all times
- 100% on front and back office cleanliness
- 99.9% attendance to work
- Number of sales closed out on
- Feedback from customer satisfaction survey
- Level of personal improvement achieved
- Exceptions raised on:
- Customer service delivery
- Store presentation
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Neat, clean, friendly
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
- Comfortable with Information Technology, proficient in MS Word & Excel
Applicants that lives around Lekki/Ajah axis and in Calabar would be given more priority.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply