Telemagic Group is an African company with local availability + support, a leader in the ICT industry providing an extensive choice in M-Commerce and transactional application solutions including Mobile Money, Self Service Kiosk, and offering video sharing/social networking platforms.
As a world-class ICT Solutions Developer, Telemagic Group is committed to delivering fast, efficient capabilities to its customers in an easy-to-use suite of product offerings, designed to fit the needs of any application.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Developers should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5, with at least 4 years experience, and able to use object-oriented programming.
- Very good knowledge of mySQL: Able to deliver and adapt to very complex queries, including many tables and JOINs. Also able to suggest and deliver queries which will deliver data, according to proposed business logic. Able to adopt most of the business logic inside the mySQL queries (oriented towards getting all required data with a single query, plus using the conditional and scripting language of mySQL) and not inside the PHP code.
- Willing to get accustomed to and work with a custom application framework and without necessary having the entire source code of the project, but working in parts of it.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work on a demanding schedule, with deadlines.
- Able to self-manage, self-coordinate and propose solutions to existing problems, also predict possible issues.
- Able to work with a team and under management.
- Able to get accustomed to diverse tasks, many of which should be handed in parallel.
- Able to understand and accept the need for daily reporting of their assigned tasks.
- Good debugging and performance tuning skills, for mySQL.
- Basic knowledge on using Photoshop, not for designing,but for Web Authoring.
- Excellent knowledge on HTML 4/5 and CSS3.
- Strong orientation towards code which executes fast and uses minimal resources.
- Strong orientation towards security (filtering and validating user inputs, protection against XSS, cross-side-scripting, and so on).
- Coding with standards, clear and easy-to-read and to maintain.
- Good knowledge of Apache and htaccess rewrite rules.
- Excellent knowledge of JQuery.
- Experience in MVC,such as “Smarty”, not required.
- Experience in handling “big data” and relevant experience in mySQL architectures, a plus.
Job Title: Content Developer
- Developing sales goals and ensure they are met.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities and customer retention.
- Negotiating new contracts and signing new content with 3rd party content providers,
- Liaising closely with existing customers and managing Crbt contract issues.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in Marketing, Computer Science or related disciplines and should possess excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other basic computer packages will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent customer/client and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be self confident, a good team player, have a great drive to perform and deliver results.
- Experience in Mobile VAS will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016