S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Health Club Manager
- As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met.
As Health Club Manager you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.
- Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Health Club Manager
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in Englis
Job Title: Cashier
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers etc
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Issue trading stamps
- Resolve customer complaints
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales
- Compute and record totals of transactions
- Sort, count and wrap currency and coins
- Experience: 2 year(s)
- Maximum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any Business related course of Study
- Resident in Lagos
- Accuracy and basic mathematical skills
- Service oriented
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, hotel discounts worldwide and chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to:[email protected]
Note: Please do not call you will contacted after the CV review
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.