Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited is an integrated business-to-business consulting firm with its office in Lagos, Nigeria, with focus on information Communication and Technology, Sales and Marketing, Media and Management Consulting.
Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Intern to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Passionate about social media and a mind for entrepreneurship
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Must reside within the Island (Victoria Island, Ikoyi or Lekki)
- Must be current serving NYSC Corp members.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply