Pointekonline; we offer the best deals, shop online to Buy Phones, Laptops, Tablets, Accessories, and Electronics. We are Nigeria’s leading retailer of mobile phones, laptops and accessories at affordable prices. Point Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- Clearly and completely understand the visions, missions, values and strategic focus of the company on businesses and supply chain system.
- Continuously review the business models of the company for profitable results, competitiveness and actualisations of set targets and other corporate objectives.
- Carryout departmental budgeting functions, Formulation of business proposals, presentations and contract documents on initiating and perfecting business arrangements with corporate institutions and individuals; also ensuring that such documents satisfy all business and legal requirements, as well as follow through with all internal reviews for controls.
- Drive branch expansions, new products developments and optimization of all sales expansion strategies; recommend the expansion/introduction of new branches/products and closure/stoppage of nonperforming branches/products; and follow through on actualisations.
- Pursue and ensure that the company receives recognition awards from monitoring and rating agencies. Eloquently and strategically project the brand image of the company in the entire market landscape.
- Inventory purchase management.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, training and directions to all the subordinates.
- Relieve the managing director of all routine and non-routine tasks associated with the business department that distract him from his strategic and visionary responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual) departmental reports for management reviews and decision makings.
- Be at the forefront in exposing the company to cutting edge technologies, innovations and know-how that are capable of putting the businesses and operations of the company in vantage positions.
- Effectively initiate, coordinate and control the designs, executions and management of retail outlets.
- Make sure that all retail outlets, wholesales, online and corporate sales are driven by volume sales, are very profitable and generate impressive returns on investments.
- Engage in activities and efforts geared towards discovering and taking advantage of new market opportunities while consolidating business relationships in the existing markets.
- Maintain high awareness in latest market trends, government policy shifts, global impacts, and other disturbances that affect or are capable of affecting the company’s businesses and operations.
- Continually measure business performances using relevant financial analysis tools, sales & marketing performance metrics; and promptly reviewing them with other departmental heads and directors for necessary actions.
- Develop systems that effectively take care of customers and ensure that they are working.
- Carryout any other jobs as may from time to time be assigned by the managing director.
- B.Sc. or HND in any social science, science or art discipline.
- M.Sc., MBA or professional qualifications are added advantage.
- Must have undergone series of relevant business trainings and coaching, especially in business developments, management and entrepreneurship; strategic and organisational growth management; and very importantly leadership.
- Must possess very strong negotiation skill, influential attributes, capacity to win people over and to professionally engage any stakeholders in any kinds of business conversations while upholding and enhancing the brand image of the company.
- Shall possess the capacity to develop manpower and lend knowledge to subordinates and others.
- Ability to adapt positively to harsh business/management conditions and still maintain a can-do attitude.
- Must possess very good business writing and presentation skills.
- Must possess high multi-tasking ability while still maintaining careful attention to details.
- Must be computer literate and generally IT savvy with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office and other business software.
- Possess minimum of five (5) years hands on experience in sales and business development.
- Must possess astute strategic management acumen necessary for retail , online and off line business mastery and driving business growths and profitability.
- Possess very admirable leadership and managerial qualities; vast in Brand marketing and ability to independently carryon the businesses of the company.
- Must have a charismatic personality that endears people and strong personality that commands desirable respects and attractions.
- Excellent organisational skills, innovative, articulate, give attention to details and result-oriented.
- Ability to think conceptually and exercise superior reasoning skills and sound business judgement to influence and effectively interface with executive management.
Job Title: IT Supervisor/ Online Business Executive
- SEO Expertise
- Manage and Execute implementation of SEO Strategy
- Experience working with Popular keyword tools (Google, Keyword discovery etc)
- Knowedge of PPC Programs and Optimizing Data.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety tools including Google Analytics
- Ensure that all of the company’s social media and marketing channels are fully exploited to the maximum benefit of the business
- Basic Management of Networks
- Good Use of Computing.
Social Media Marketing Skill:
- Content Development
- Facebook, Instagram and twitter page management.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- B.Sc. or HND in any Social Science, Science or Computer Science.
- Must have very good understanding of internet and corporate business.
- Minimum of 3-6 years hands-on experience in salesmanship.
- Must possess exceptionally great ability to make sales, grow revenues and customer size.
- Possess the technical ability to learn, comprehend and communicate the company’s products and services to customers.
- Possess very admirable leadership and managerial qualities
- Must be a target driven energetic and proactive team player.
- Must be able to work well under pressure; demonstrate a sense of urgency and possess the ability to juggle priorities and communicates them effectively to the team.
- Ability to consider company-wide implications of business processes and not just their impact on own unit.
- Ability to communicate and present information confidently and professionally both internally and externally.
- Polite and responsive to colleagues, external business partners and customers.
- Seeks and uses feedback constructively with the aim of achieving positive results.
- Must be enthusiastic, organized and proactive.
- Solid Analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Must have strong motivational, administrative and customer relationship skills.
- Good knowledge of excel, word, power point and ability to learn new.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the title being job role applying for.
Application Deadline 18th July, 2016