Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Development Executive
- Regarding compliance issues.
- Assist with managing the product development process from the concept phase to the post-launch analysis phase.
- Involvement in new product concept brainstorming meetings
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Technical. IT, Marketing and sales) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Works with Quality Compliance department
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Information Technology is a must.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive New Product Development experience in ICT is required.
- Proven record of success in coordinating product development projects is a plus.
- A clear understanding of the ICT products is desirable
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Function: Customer Service
- To monitor quality transaction of CDS(inbound/outbound/back-end/front-end) agents
- Audit processes for identifying process gaps and provide input for process efficiency
- Conduct Root cause and Training need analysis for various process
- Prepare certification module and evaluate each batch before release to operations teams
- Maintain records of QA history of officials and share them with supervisor / HOD every week
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- 3 to 5 Years
- Relevant industry experience.
- Must have planning and organizing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Candidates will work for research organisations, medical, pharmaceutical, chemicals and other alternative medicines manufacturers to ensure that what their company produces complies with registration.
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Regulatory officer will negotiate between the company they work for and the appropriate regulatory body to ensure that their product meets all the necessary regulations
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of pharmaceutical and medical products, in order to control the safety and efficacy of products
- Ensuring that a company’s products comply with the regulations of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Keeping up to date with international legislation, guidelines and customer practices in all countries that the company is exporting to.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues;
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections and reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems;
What to Expect:
- This is a desk-based role, involving the close study of scientific and legal documents. It also requires close working with scientific and medical personnel, often on a project-team basis.
- Regulatory affairs roles have considerably broadened in scope within the last few years and usually entail involvement throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Work in larger companies is often in their regulatory affairs departments, while smaller companies may employ only one or two specialist staff.
- B.Sc in any discipline with 3 years hands on experience from a similar organisation
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
- Corporate lawyers provide legal guidance for its employer
- This may include reading corporate filings and consulting with other attorneys.
- A corporate lawyer is to ensure the legality of commercial transactions, advising corporations on their legal rights and duties
- Must have knowledge of aspects of contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws, and the laws specific to the business of the corporations that they work for.
Other Duties are:
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Administering training workshops
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
Qualification and Education
- Must be a Graduate of Commercial Law and must be experience in similar roles for 3 years.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports for SEC.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies.
- Daily/periodic Invoicing – process invoices for relevant departments upon receipt of relevant invoice request
- Process cheque payments, credit card transactions and direct deposits
- Daily banking – cheques and cash
- Processing monthly journals – interest received etc
- Graduate qualification (B.Sc) in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Age limit: Less than 35 years.
- Working knowledge up to Balance Sheet.
Job Title: Senior Engineer LTE Core
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful planning, design, implementation and optimization of new network products/services.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain processes and procedures related to service delivery.
- Partner with peers to ensure reliability, availability and scalability thresholds are maintained.
- Provide trouble resolution for escalated core network issues along with the Huawei Core Network Person.
- Perform after hours support duties to sustain network systems and service levels – 24/7/365.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in running large scale IP/MPLS network
- Experience in UNIX scripting
- Experience with TCP, IP, SCTP, Diameter, GTP, RADIUS, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS), 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues, network Sniffer tools,
- Strong analytical approach in resolving issues
- Good knowledge of Evolved Packet Core including HSS, MME, S/P-GW, PCRF, PCEF, SGSN, GGSN, HLR, Database
- Good understanding EPC interfaces (S6a, S1-C, S1-U, S5/S8, Sgi, S11, S10, Gn, Gb, Gr, Ga)
- Ability to implement industry standards and “best practices” relative to networking.
- Experience with researching, investigating, evaluating, and qualifying potential new equipment for network deployment.
- Proven problem-solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design, network, and circuit problems and issues.
- Good organizational and time management skills including the ability to organize, prioritize, and articulate job tasks and complete the tasks on time and on budget.
- A proven business sense with the ability to discern, evaluate, and articulate the cost trade-offs associated with various network and circuit implementations.
- Proven ability to engage with and communicate with customers, vendors, service providers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work “on-call” and off-shift hours as required to support network and equipment maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
- Experience on WiMAX/LTE technology will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on Huawei equipment will be preferred.
Requrred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors/Master of Science in Computer Science or Telecommunications is desired.
- 4-6 years in telecom domain specially on 4G-LTE core network (MME, SGW, HSS etc.)
- Expert knowledge of mobile wireless networks; LTE – specifically MME, S/P GW, HSS and/or DRA
- Packet Network technologies/protocols including IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet, IS-IS, OSPF, MPLS, QOS, and SNMP.
- Voice Signaling Protocols like SS7 and SIP.
- Wireless and Transport Equipment including routers, switches, voice gateways, and SBCs
- Good understanding of telecom technologies like 4G-LTE, WiMAX or CDMA.
- The Evolved Packet Core is set of network nodes responsible for interfacing LTE RAN to provide a complete 4G network.
- The nodes include MME, S/P GW, HSS, PCRF, and DNS.
- The EPC engineer is responsible to maintain the system in a good and proper state and assist users of the system in its operational functions.
- The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of hands-on experience in the mobility and packet core network and will have knowledge 3G / LTE EPC interfaces.
Job Title: Call Center Executive
- Ensure high levels of customer Centric attitude to ensure resolution to customer concern
- Ensure that calls are answered within defined thresholds of 20 seconds
- Maintain and build lasting customers relationship by ensuring that concern attended are resolved
- Validate customers’ contact details and share update required with the supervisors.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to appropriate department.
- Customer Service/ customer Interaction Group.
- Relevant industry experience required.
- Graduate/Post graduate
- 1 to 3 Years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th May, 2016.