Roemichs International School is a World Class Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Education Institution, which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world.
Roemichs International School is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Storekeeper
- Candidate must be able to maintain efficient and tidy storage facilities and be able to keep an up to date inventory of stock.
Job Title: Houseparent (Female)
- Applicant must be able and suitably qualified to fulfill the role of Housemother in the girl students’ boarding hostel.
- The role involves meeting the personal and pastoral needs of girl students in a boarding school environment.
- The job involves being onsite overnight ensuring that the students are safe and secure and also monitored in terms of health and hygiene and are organised for school and various boarding school activities.
- During the day the houseparent will also be expected to assist in the supervision of children in the early years classrooms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected]