MasterMindsHRSG provides integrated management support services particularly in designing and implementing HR strategies and Staffing systems.
With a wide offering of Human Resources solutions and with a just-in-time approach, the firm has been able to meet the unique needs of its forward looking Clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern – Management Consulting
- MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting Graduate Internship is designed to help you develop all-important business awareness and project experience; attributes which are high on the list when recruiters are looking for suitable candidates.
- The tasks should help you to develop aptitudes such as analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- At the end of the programme, Interns who scale through the various assessments will be retained as full staff.
- MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting Graduate Internship programme will last for 8 weeks.
- There will be an introductory week of training before being assigned a project to work on. Day-to-day activities will involve: collecting data, conducting research or giving presentations. You will be tasked with building a business case or assigned a very small part of the project to take the lead on.
- B.Sc degree in any field of study (First and second class upper division only).
- Maximum of 2 years post-graduation work experience.
- You must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Class of degree must be clearly stated on the CV.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2015.