At Uber, amazing service is our core. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for a community support all-star to take charge of marketing and customer satisfaction efforts.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberLOVE to our users.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
- In over 300 cities worldwide (and growing every day), we’re connecting riders with drivers at the tap of a button.
- There’s no single characteristic that makes up an Uber BA. We’re looking for students, socialites, leaders and people who know how to have a good time.
- We want to make sure you’re familiar with the Uber experience. So if you haven’t used Uber already, download the app and enter the promo code ‘MOVELAGOS‘ to get one FREE ride!
- Want to be involved? You’re in luck – we’re looking for talented Brand Ambassadors to help take Uber Lagos to new heights.
- Are you Brand Ambassador material?
- Fun: You’re a charismatic person that can talk to just about anyone. You’re fearless, flexible and want to share something awesome with the world.
- Connected: You have a robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media, along with a strong knowledge of Lagos events and latest news.
- Motivated: You have strong integrity and want to learn the Uber ways.
- Organized: You follow through on tasks and know how to keep a calendar. It’s been a while since you were truly overwhelmed.
What’s in it for you?
- Uber is one of the fastest moving startups in the world. Forbes called Uber one of the top ten start-ups, Wall St. Journal put Uber as one of the top 10 apps of the year, and New York Times highlighted Uber as one of the top companies to watch.
- You’ll get early access to new product features to test and provide feedback.
- Uber credit and cash based on the number of signups, events and partnerships you can hook up. And of course, you’ll get some really cool Uber swag.
- You will be considered for employment (on priority) when Uber Lagos is hiring!
- You’ll get hands-on experience growing the brand in and around Lagos.
- You’ll partner with amazing events across the city and negotiate deals the Uber way!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online