Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform, requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- The Supermart Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications. The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in the local and international media by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Public Relations.
- Writing external communications and press releases.
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events.
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV.
- New business development with media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, aggressive, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- A strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- The Supermart Business Intelligence Analyst is a passionate data analyst who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- You will monitor our business data to spot any trends or deviations and lead the investigation to enable us understand the insights hidden in our business data.
- You will conduct full lifecycle activities including designing of hypothesis, developing of the required analysis to test the hypothesis and reporting findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS or any such)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Excellent quantitative skills.
Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Officer
- Our Partnerships Officer identifies, negotiates and executes on partnerships with other corporations and groups whose audiences are similar to ours. The goal is the sale of Supermart products.
- The key performance indicator will be the volume of sales through the negotiated partnerships.
- The successful candidate will be driven, socially savvy, aggressive and a good negotiator.
- They will be able to independently build relationships especially on the phone and get deals done
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing, independent, self-starter person who has a background in Marketing and Sales.
- Identifying potential corporate partners, negotiating with them and securing mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Very well organized with the ability to prioritize workload and get things done quickly
- Ability to proactively develop & implement new initiatives
- Articulate and enthusiastic personality with the presence to represent Supermart at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiation & people skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges and is able to quickly build relationships
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
- The Supermart field sales manager is a talented sales manager who builds and manages a network of 3rd party sales agents. Prior experience as manager of a high performing sales team is crucial.
- The primary KPI is the volume of sales generated by the field sales organization.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to market & sell Supermarts products/services via 3rd party independent sales agents
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training the independent sales agents
- Manage independent sales consultant processes
- Correspond proactively with all independent sales agents to maintain positive and long term business relationship, while ensuring they adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of operational and sales plan for assigned district offices and best practices
- Conduct product training.
- Experience managing high performing sales team
- Experience as a sales person
- High energy and aggressive
- Great people management and motivational skills
- Good knowledge of the Islands and other central locations of Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th March, 2016.