Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Ericsson is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Transformation Consultant
Req ID: 92237
- Sell and deliver enterprise transformation and business process improvement projects to telecoms clients
- Shape and lead holistic programs that translate operational shortfalls into transformation programs
- Define roadmaps for organization change and process development
- Undertake capability and assessments across processes and systems
- Support operators in defining data requirements and leveraging real time data to drive improved customer experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) – able to explain complex concepts
- Consultative selling knowledge
- Team and stakeholder management
- Deep telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, network and business processes in the areas of OSS, BSS and Network technology in wireline or wireless environments.
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing
- Managing cross functional teams
- Experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders
- Proven sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or operational transformation and efficiency programs for telecommunications companies.
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL, eTOM and security standards. Certification in one or more of these standards is a plus. TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial.
The following experience is essential:
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, network and business processes in the areas of OSS, BSS and network technology
- The ability to create robust value propositions and business cases for systems and process transformation
- Prior consulting experience from within a consulting practice
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL and/or eTOM standards
- Proven sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or operational transformation and efficiency programs
- 4 years + experience in consulting
- Willingness and ability to travel in Africa up to 75% of the time
- Minimum relevant 3 year Bachelor’s degree (postgraduate qualification recommended)
- 3 years + experience within telecommunications industry architecting end-2end solutions or leading transformation projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply