Blue Mahogany Limited – We are a fully integrated interior design company dedicated to providing bespoke interiors for residential and commercial clients across Nigeria. To further strengthen our capacity to deliver, we require an exceptional candidate in the role mentioned above.
Blue Mahogany Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Intern
- The Project Intern assists in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing assigned projects while adhering to high quality standards, time limits and budget to meet or exceed client’s expectations.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Project Implementation and Delivery:
- Document the project team’s approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Collaborate with the project manager and client relationship officer on the content and presentation of key client deliverables required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
- Follow standard policies and procedures and recommend project process improvements where appropriate.
- Help coordinate client signoff documents at key points during project.
- Set up project meetings and document all activities of the project meeting such as schedules, meeting notes, agendas and action plans etc.
- Provide support in coordinating and maintaining project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
Client Relationship Management:
- Provide project information updates to the Client Relationship Officer for weekly client update and social media communication.
Project Budget and Financial Management:
- Work with Project Manager to produce accurate financial reporting on all Blue Mahogany projects.
- An undergraduate in Architecture, Civil Engineering or any related fields.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office package, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Archicad, Revit and other design or project management software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2016.