AfriGrowth Foundation is a Non-profit organization committed to enhancing growth in needy communities. Founded on the belief that one of the greatest challenges we face in the world is poverty, we focus on eliminating poverty by initiating and supporting empowerment programs which develop techniques for self sufficiency. AfriGrowth Foundation is registered under part C of the Company and Allied Matters Act, laws of the Federation of Nigeria, decree no. 1 1990.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media & Website Officer
- The Social Media and Communications officer’s primary responsibility is to coordinate and support the Program Officers and Management with implementing the communications and social media strategy and further ensuring consistency in communications delivery and in line with the Foundation’s mission and values.
- Responsible for developing new content, daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets. – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, , LinkedIn, etc
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic social media, digital and print initiatives including developing and managing the Foundation’s newsletter, brochures, flyers and website.
- Must be able to deliver on project planning, design and execution.
- Manage the photo and video library
- Acts as on site contact for photo and video shoots
- Preparing reports to update management on usage statistics, and continuous monitoring and coverage of website. Must know how the obtain and present data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Project Management – Prioritization
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
- Must have NGO experience or else do not apply
- Website design knowledge is a must
- Collaborates Broadly
- Builds Relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th November, 2015.