Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas;
Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Protocol Officer
Job Type Full-Time
- Processing travel documentations such as Visa, Note Verbale, air ticket and boarding pass;
- Ability to make hotel reservations/ arrangements at the approved hotels for Staff, Management and Board Members (both international and locally) where necessary;
- Ascertain arrival and departure information/ schedule at all airports before the scheduled flight time and communicate same effectively to the appropriate departments for arrangement;
- Ability to account for and retire promptly all assigned funds for logistics activities;
- Ability to prepare monthly report relating to the logistics activities in the unit.
- Ability to make Airport arrangements to ensure a hitch free travel experience for all Staff;
- Build and maintain a cordial relationship with the various Government agencies at the international and local Airports in order to facilitate effective passage for all Senior Management and Board Members on official assignment;
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification – B. SC. in any relevant discipline
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 18th November, 2015.