Creative Associates International, is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments.
Creative Associates International is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to the staff of NEI+project.
- The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant must be a self motivated and energetic individual who is able to set priorities.
- Sure works closely with the Office Manager for more effective administrative functions to support the timely and effective implementation of the project’s technical scope of work and to ensure that projects and activities receive the assistance required.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for proper repairs and safeguarding of the office environment to ensure that all offices function well.
- The Maintenance Technician must be an accomplished electrician who can also manage minor plumbing and carpentry works.
- He/she provides support to the office by repairing items as they become damaged and resolving issues as they arise.
- HE/she works closely with the Office Manager and can assist with administrative functions to support the timely and effective implementation of the project’s technical scope of work and to ensure that projects and activities receive the assistance required.
- Accurately records and Monitors repair activity and ensures equipment is maintained according to factory specifications;
Job Title: Handyman/Gardner
- The objective of this to ensure that the offices and its surrounding are kept clean all the time.
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the office.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the office are maintained to high standard of cleanliness.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Maintaining and developing the gardens of the office.
- In charge of grass cutting, emptying bins, weed control and leaf taking. Planting new trees flowers and various plants.
- Making sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced.
- Seeding plants and watering them at the correct times.
- Cleaning rubbish and litter away ‘from the garden and grounds.
- Producing various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Minimum of Secondary School Certificate and at least 2 years working experience in the same field.
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Abuja, Sokoto & Bauchi
- The Driver is to provides transport support services to all technical program areas.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews and verifies the accuracy of each memos and submits them to the Finance for payment.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document or PDF to: [email protected]
- There is no relocation allowance available for this position.
- If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- If the underline instructions are not followed application will not be considered.
Application Deadline Friday, 5th February, 2016.