Best Search Recruitment Limited – Our client, a Sugar Producing company, is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Northern Nigeria Only)
- Establish, direct, administer and coordinate product sales/marketing programs in assigned territories.
- Attaining and ensuring management projected market share for the company’s product in assigned territorial markets.
- Monitors attached sales representative re-distribution sales activities via distributors purchased stock.
- Develop and maintains concrete rapport with Key distributors and sub distributors in assigned territorial markets such as to ensure optimal consistent performance from the customers.
- Ensure vivid display of the company’s product in all assigned territorial markets and distributors.
- Review monthly territorial sales performance and develop quarterly marketing plans/budget for the company’s product as a contribution to the corporate regional planning/budgeting.
- Participating in all marketing activities outlined or scheduled for assigned territories.
- Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager and also responsible to the HSM/DIRECTOR OF COMMERCE.
- Manage and maintain assigned territorial sales representatives/merchandisers via monitoring of their daily sales activities, execution of duties, counseling, motivating and appraising.
- Influence present and future company products in view of determining and evaluating current/future market trends.
- Conducts and Maintains research data base by identifying/assembling useful marketing information towards the company’s product improved and consistent market sales/share.
- Provides marketing information/marketing activities guidelines to the territorial sales team (sales reps/merchandisers), such as to enhance sales performance within the territory.
- Makes a monthly sales performance report by analyzing marketing activities and variances, and recommending corrective actions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates resident in the northern parts of the country should forward their CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 20th November, 2015